You can Report a Bug through our website bugs.double11.com/rust. Press the red button at the top of the screen to go to our bug submission form, the button looks like this:
Bug Report Submission Form
After clicking the Report a Bug button, you will be taken to a new page where you can fill out the submission form above. It is very important that you fill out the information as accurately as you can, as all of this will be used to investigate issues with the game - and hopefully lead to fixes which help improve the experience for everybody. See below for full details on how to fill out the form:
- Title - This will be what appears on the front page of the bug reporting site, as well as be the main title of your issue. Be as concise and descriptive as possible! We should be able to understand what your bug is from this Title alone.
- Platform - This section is simple, choose the correct platform from the drop-down menu. Choose the correct one, as different platforms can have their own separate issues, it's important in figuring out how to resolve a problem knowing which platform it is occuring on.
- Issue Details - Be as detailed as possible in giving information about your bug. All of this goes a long way in a member of our QA/ development team in reproducing and resolving the issue themselves.
- Steps to reproduce - This is different to the Issue Details section. Please provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce your bug
- Xbox Gamertag/ PSN ID - We ask for this incase we are able to reach out through the official Discord and get some more information. This will not be shared publicly.
- Bug type - Choose the relevant bug type from the dropdown menu
- Monument - Choose the monument you were at when the bug occured if relevant. You can leave this blank if needed.